Monday, August 5, 2013

Two Packages Arrive Safely!

 You Are My Sunshine Package

We painted the box flaps yellow too!

In July, our family took a trip to the Sunshine State of Florida.  It was our first real family trip without Brandon.  I must admit I did shed a tear or two when we boarded the airplane (okay, and a several times during the trip) that he wasn't with us.  Since he couldn't come to the sunshine with us, I decided to send some to him.  He is my sunshine, he makes me happy!


Peanut Butter & Nutella package

I already had Brandon's Sunshine package ready to mail, then Brandon mentioned he would love some peanut butter and Nutella.  Hmmm... wait until after our trip to send a new care package or send them at the same time.  SAME TIME of course! Since the weight limit is 4 lbs., I just needed some extra light fillers to add fluff to his package.  I always include a Hoops & YoYos card in his packages.  I think they are hilarious and probably even more funny when you speak and hear Spanish all the time.

Here's what he said when I asked Brandon if he'd received any packages this week:


Yes I got Packages!!  Two of them in fact!  One was the sunshine package, which blew my mind how much yellow you could put in a box.  And the other was my peanut butter and Nutella package!  So thanks!  They are both awesome, I love American food haha.


*Since Brandon seemed to enjoy the yellow sunshine package, I told him to give me a new color theme package challenge.  He chose RED.  Challenge ACCEPTED!  I'm on the hunt for everything red!

Still waiting on one more package to arrive.  It was mailed 2 months ago.  Please Mr. Bolivian Postman, deliver the package!


Now here's Brandon's pictures of the packages.  He sent these pictures on 8/19 since his card reader wasn't working last week.  I told him he was a good picture taker.  All those years of setting up his Christmas loot has paid off!  His response...  Haha right?  Who knew you were preparing me for the mish even during Christmas pics?

Here's two packages that I got a while ago, they were awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment