For the record... Brandon usually emails sometime between 7:30-9:30am. So it was a LONG day before we heard from him at 5:00pm!
So I got here a little late today, but for good reason! We left at 7am this morning to go to a big park, forest, waterfall place, and got back a little while ago. We had a barbecue as a zone up there, so that was really fun. Waterfall was bone dry unfortunately, and weird because it has rained for the past three days here! The weather has been awful this week! Today was the first good weather day we have had in like a week!
In other news, I have been winning at everything lately haha. Last Monday we went bowling as a zone, and I won there both individually and as a team. That makes me Bowling Champ of Jaihuayco and Cobija now, a title I wear proudly haha. Then during team bowling I joined up with Van Horn and Allred to make up Team America, to fight against Team Latino haha. I put the team on my back and dragged us to victory, and we won by like 30, so that was sweet! Then on Saturday it was storming way bad outside, so we called it a day early, and me and Elder Chacon played the most epic hands of UNO ever. We played for quite awhile, eventually putting the winning mark at 20 wins (20 hands). He pulled way ahead and was winning 17-12, but I pulled it back to 18-17, only losing by one, and then continued to win 3 straight for the solid 20-18 win. Sickest UNO comeback Bolivia has ever seen guaranteed haha.
Also, Cosmos had another baptism this week. One of the investigators that I started teaching with Alvarez got baptized last Tuesday, so that was cool, and President was there again.
What else? We had zone conference on Wednesday with half of the missionaries in Cocha, so that was cool. We basically spent all day in one of the stake centers listening to the President, to the Assistants give classes, and other random things like that to help us do better as a mission.
Think that wraps it up this week. Hoping for better weather this coming week, its been a little chilly here! Hope everyone is well back at home, love you guys!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
I asked Brandon what he was thinking on his Thinking Rock. His response..."Hahaha just a pose, I think I was thinking, don't fall." Good thinking Brandon!
So I got here a little late today, but for good reason! We left at 7am this morning to go to a big park, forest, waterfall place, and got back a little while ago. We had a barbecue as a zone up there, so that was really fun. Waterfall was bone dry unfortunately, and weird because it has rained for the past three days here! The weather has been awful this week! Today was the first good weather day we have had in like a week!
In other news, I have been winning at everything lately haha. Last Monday we went bowling as a zone, and I won there both individually and as a team. That makes me Bowling Champ of Jaihuayco and Cobija now, a title I wear proudly haha. Then during team bowling I joined up with Van Horn and Allred to make up Team America, to fight against Team Latino haha. I put the team on my back and dragged us to victory, and we won by like 30, so that was sweet! Then on Saturday it was storming way bad outside, so we called it a day early, and me and Elder Chacon played the most epic hands of UNO ever. We played for quite awhile, eventually putting the winning mark at 20 wins (20 hands). He pulled way ahead and was winning 17-12, but I pulled it back to 18-17, only losing by one, and then continued to win 3 straight for the solid 20-18 win. Sickest UNO comeback Bolivia has ever seen guaranteed haha.
Also, Cosmos had another baptism this week. One of the investigators that I started teaching with Alvarez got baptized last Tuesday, so that was cool, and President was there again.
What else? We had zone conference on Wednesday with half of the missionaries in Cocha, so that was cool. We basically spent all day in one of the stake centers listening to the President, to the Assistants give classes, and other random things like that to help us do better as a mission.
Think that wraps it up this week. Hoping for better weather this coming week, its been a little chilly here! Hope everyone is well back at home, love you guys!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
| Here is the Baptism of Fernando in Cosmos. In the big group photo, Fernando is the one all the way on the left on the front row. President Dyer is in there too obviously. |
![]() |
| Elder Alvarez (my old comp), Fernando and me. |
| Elder Van Horn hooking me up with some Dew!! |
| This is the little bus we all piled in, and this pic isn't even all of us, we were 18 people in this little thing haha |
| So the name of this waterfall place is Pairumani (Pie-roo-mah-knee), its a huge place, so while there wasn't water, there were still some good pics to be taken. |
![]() |
| Elder VanHorn and me. |
| Thinking rock... |
I asked Brandon what he was thinking on his Thinking Rock. His response..."Hahaha just a pose, I think I was thinking, don't fall." Good thinking Brandon!


No comments:
Post a Comment