Monday, August 12, 2013

Finally!


Finally, Brandon's package arrived!  This is the package we've been waiting to arrive for over 2 1/2 months!  It's almost time for October's General Conference!

I'm officially writing off sending any more packages in the International Priority Mail bubble mailers.  They may be a little cheaper to send, but not worth the extra 1 1/2 months delivery time!


2 comments:

  1. Hi--I have a missionary serving in Cochabamba right now. How do you mail to Bolivia? and What does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Another Cochabamba missionary mom! Who is your missionary and how long have they been out?

    You can send the USPS Priority Mail bubble mailers for $24 (up to 4 lbs) or a regular box (almost 4 lbs) is just under $40. As you can see, just for fun I have sent a few Priority bubble mailers and regular boxes on the same day to see which would arrive first. The boxes ALWAYS has arrived faster. So much for Priority Mail! I'm boycotting ANY bubble mailers for future packages. I would rather pay a few extra $ and have him get his packages faster and in better condition. My son also said the bubble mailers look like they've been through a war when they arrive. If you print your shipping/custom labels on usps.com you get a discount. :)

    Good luck to you and your missionary!

    ReplyDelete