Monday, June 3, 2013

Superman Package Arrived!


Okay, so remember the mailing test I was doing?  Here's the Superman package I mailed at the exact same time as the Easter box, small bubble mailer and a card.  This package arrived three weeks later AFTER they did.   Hmmmmm... I don't get it.  I'm going to try another test this week.

Brandon had requested some new flossers.  Do you know how hard it is to find plain flossers?  He doesn't like mint flavor.  And what mom is going to just flossers?!  Might as well fill up the bubble mailer!  Look at Brandon's adorable Halloween Superman picture when he was six with the card I made.  I believe Superman eats these yummy treats... or at least my Superman Brandon does! 

Here's what he had to say about his package:  My Superman package was awesome, thanks!  Loved the Butterfingers!  They are so good haha!  Everything arrived and in awesome condition, my candy wasn't crushed, yay!! haha (I shipped his candy inside of a box inside of the bubble mailer).  He's Brandon's picture of his package.


Thanks for all the candy, it was delicious haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment