Interesting week here in Cochabamba. We had emergency cambios, so I have a new companion! His name is Elder Alvarez, and he got here on Tuesday. He is from Peru, and was serving in the Lima South mission waiting for his visa so that he could come here. So he finally received his visa, and came here immediately. So Elder Acuña got bounced out of Cosmos after two weeks, and now I am with Alvarez. He has six months in the mission, but according the the President I am still "training." I guess I am training him how to be in Bolivia or something like that. He's a pretty interesting guy though. Lima South is super different than our mission, so we've had to have some discussions about how things work around here haha. But pretty crazy right? We finished eating lunch on Tuesday and were about to leave to go out teaching, and then our zone leaders called and said, "Hey, you guys have cambios, and Sehestedt, you're training." That was quite the surprise haha. So Acuña had to pack that day, and leave the next morning, and I had to go pick my new comp up at the airport. So hopefully things settle down now haha.
Really that's the most exciting thing that happened this week. We did have a pretty nasty storm roll through, so it rained a bunch and was super cold, so that wasn't a whole lot of fun! But now its better, back to normal.
Just want to give a shout out to some of my best friends and say Congrats on your wedding Carson and Emily Jorgensen! Super happy for you guys, wish I could have been there to see you guys (the real me, not the cardboard me). Love you guys!
Anyway hope all is well back home! I love you and miss you all! Talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
Really that's the most exciting thing that happened this week. We did have a pretty nasty storm roll through, so it rained a bunch and was super cold, so that wasn't a whole lot of fun! But now its better, back to normal.
Just want to give a shout out to some of my best friends and say Congrats on your wedding Carson and Emily Jorgensen! Super happy for you guys, wish I could have been there to see you guys (the real me, not the cardboard me). Love you guys!
Anyway hope all is well back home! I love you and miss you all! Talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
No comments:
Post a Comment