Monday, June 10, 2013

AC Package Arrived

Thanks for the package!  It was so sick, I love getting packages.  My
zone freaks out cuz every zone meeting we have I get mail and packages
haha.  Love you!!!

I got my Assassins Creed shirt package!!  Thanks!  I am wearing the shirt right now, it is so sick!  And yes I could definitely smell the Bounce, thanks for the salt in the wound haha!

Mom speaking...  I totally forgot I even sent this package!  So it was a great surprise for both of us!  I always wash his shirts before I send them.  Who knew the smell of Bounce could last over a month in the mail?!

I asked Brandon if he needed anything or if he had a candy preference for his next package.  Here's our funny conversation...

Mom: Do you need anything?  Or any candy requests for the next package?
Brandon:  Mmmmm.... nope, I got nothing right now!
Mom:  If you don't give me some direction you're going to end up with caramel bars and Snickers.  ;) (He hates caramel)
Brandon: Shockingly I like Snickers now, I think it's cuz I'm in Bolivia though, and I'll take anything :)  But that DOES NOT mean send me Snickers, there are much better things out there!

Guess what he's getting in his next package?  At least just one...



No comments:

Post a Comment