Monday, June 10, 2013

Basically No News

I am apologizing right now for the lack of excitement in this letter.  It was just a super normal average week; only with a little bit less success unfortunately.  We worked our trash off this week, the only problem is that we can work as hard as we want, but if the people we teach aren't in their houses when we have appointments..... that makes things a little difficult for us haha.  So that happened a lot this week, tons of failed appointments, which can be a little disheartening at times, cuz all you want to do is help the people, but sometimes they just don't want it.  Everyone has their agency.

We get cambios this week!  Pretty crazy!  This cambio was nuts, way too many surprise transfers for my liking, hopefully this next one is a little less hectic.  But next Monday I will let you guys know what's happening!  They will call us Sunday night and let us know if we have cambios, so we'll see.  Here's my prediction though:  They divide our area (cuz the mission wants two companionships in every ward, we only have one), and me and my comp both get new comps.  So we'll see!

And unfortunately that about wraps up my week haha.  I literally have nothing else to report on.  Hopefully this next week will be more exciting so I can write some more!  But I hope all of you are doing well and are happy and healthy!  I miss you and love you guys!  Talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Sehestedt



No comments:

Post a Comment