Monday, May 5, 2014

More Packages Arrive!

So I got some packages this week!  Thanks!  I loved the Utes shirt, and the Girl Scout cookies were bomb!  And the blue dinosaur too, don't know why, but that thing is fun haha.  The tie is SUPER sick too, thanks! 

Q:  Yea for packages!!!!!  Did the President bring them to you?

A: President didn't, but some other Elders went to Cocha to do some immigrations stuff, so they brought em.  Haha I totally dig the dinosaur!

Q: Hee hee!  The blue dinosaur…  I love him too!  I was all done with your Blue Challenge package and then I found him and knew he needed to come see Bolivia!  Too funny that you liked him too!  And your cant' go wrong with Girl Scout cookies!

Blue Challenge Package

Grandpa Salgy loves to buy chocolates… especially for the people he loves!
So he bought a box of chocolates and fudge for Brandon.  I added the box
of chocolates to the Girl Scout Cookie package and the Utes shirt was
great padding!
Q: How were the chocolates from Grandpa?

A: Those Chocolates that grandpa sent were AMAZING. Oh my gosh, I even sent them an email saying thanks, that's how good they were! haha

Q: Grandpa will be bursting at the seams when he reads his email from you!  He was so excited to send you those chocolates.  You know how when he likes something he talks and talks about it?  Well that’s how he was about sending you these yummy (I didn’t even get to try them!) chocolates.  

A: For real those chocolates were ridiculous, nothing comes even close in this country!


And here's my little storage stash of candy, my carry on suitcase haha



MOM:  Well at least I know he has a some food storage!  Guess I’d better get busy on your Pink Challenge package.  Then we will have covered all the colors!  Crazy right?



No comments:

Post a Comment