Monday, April 28, 2014

T-minus 5

So we are officially under the 5 months to go mark!  That sounds wicked close, but at the same time pretty far away, but for real time is gonna fly and I will be home in no time.  Pretty crazy!

Alright, news this week........................................................................  Ya I got nothing.  And for the record every dot that I just put there, represents literal seconds that I was thinking haha.  So I did make an effort, but really I got nothing.  Its just been another ordinary week.  President Dyer came in to town for the weekend, and we had a zone conference with him this morning, and in the afternoon we are going to go out to Quiriza with him and the whole zone which should be cool, but that's really all I got.  Nothing exciting, no celebrations, no roadblocks, nothing like that.  Just walking around in the sun and dirt, you know, livin' the dream haha.

Next week we have to make our monthly trip to Cocha for the Leadership Council, so that should be fun as always.  Lets hope we dont get trapped with any roadblocks this time!

Sorry for the lack of awesome stuff in my emails lately.  Everything is just so normal now that nothing really stands out!  Anyway, talk to you guys next week!  Lets all hope I have something to write about!

Love,
Elder Sehestedt


No comments:

Post a Comment