Monday, February 3, 2014

Its been fun....

Well, its been a good time here in Huayllani for these past three weeks, but that time has come to an end!  My zone leaders called me about 30 minutes ago and were like "uh, Elder Sehesedt, you're being transferred".  Turns out, I'm off to the city of Tupiza, and I will be Zone Leader out there.  I leave my area Wednesday morning!  I have to go to the Leadership Council meeting that morning, which is with all the other Zone Leaders in the mission and lasts all day, and then I assume that Thursday I will be off to Tupiza.  I will have about a 35 minute plane flight to Sucre.  From there a 3 hour bus ride to Potosì, and from there about an 8 hour bus ride to Tupiza.  Should be a party.....

Honestly a little blown away haha, obviously the transfer came out of nowhere.  I've been DL since July!  But now I go from being over 8, to being over 18 or 20, not exactly sure how many are in the zone out there.  And I've been here in Cocha for almost a year now, so its cool to get to leave again, but Tupiza is waaaaaay far away.  The farthest part of this mission, and it borders Argentina!

Anyway that's really all the news I have, I have to pack up all my stuff AGAIN, and head out.  Can't say I'm sad about leaving my area though haha.  But ya, that's all I got this week.

Miss you guys, talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Sehestedt

It's as far south as Tarija is...
Tupiza is the same latitude south as Tarija, but Tupiza is just a little farther West.
So this was my first P day here in Huayllani, I think two weeks ago?
I just never got around to sending the pics haha.  I went to this waterfall
 in November with my zone in Cobija, but this time we went as Zone Sacaba,
and it was still way sick.  And it was sunny this time, which was a huge bonus!
Here's me and Elder Benito





No comments:

Post a Comment