Monday, February 10, 2014

Purple Challenge Package Arrives!


Q:  Did you get any packages this week?

A:  I got my purple package this week, finally!  (It took 2 months).  Not sure how it's gonna work being so far away, but as zone leaders we have to travel to Cocha once a month, so I assume I will get them there.

Q: What was your favorite thing in the package?

A: Favorite thing was a toss up between Pretzel fish and Dark Chocolate M&Ms haha.

Q:  When will you be going back to Cochabamba?

A:  We'll be back in Cocha beginning of March.  The beginning of every month we go up there.

Q:  Back in Cocha in March???????????????????????????  Ummm… that's SUPER LAME!  That means your Valentine's package AND your birthday packages (AND your other packages) will not be there in time.  :(  Lame, lame, and more lame.  What?  The Dora band aids didn't make the favorites list.  hee hee

A:  That's alright, I'll just have a mountain of packages next month!

Q:  I'm glad you're alright with it because I'm not.  :(  I wanted you to have your birthday package on your birthday.  :P  You forgot to give me a color package challenge!!!!  I'm waiting….  Here, I'll make it easier for you… Blue, orange or pink.  Pick your color. 

A:  Orange!

Q:  Ohhhhh orange.  Challenge is on!


No comments:

Post a Comment