Monday, September 30, 2013

RED Package Challenge Arrived

RED Challenge Completed!

Flannel lounge pants make for a great package padding!


I got my RED package!  I dig my pants!  Haha!  Thanks!  Your next color is:  GREEN.  Good luck :)  

GREEN Challenge accepted! 

*Arrived in 39 days

Here's the pictures from Brandon:


 Box Q & A:
Q: Was the box dented when it arrived?  The Fruit Loops & crackers box are dented. 

A: Haha let's be honest, packages don't receive the best treatment.

Q: Hopefully better than the bubble mailers!  What is the condition of the candy?  Is the chocolate melted or in good condition?

A:  The candy is fine usually.  Sometimes it will melt together if its in like a little package of a lot of chocolates, but individually is perfectly fine.



So remember how you sent the Halo thing in the Red package and said it wasn't red?  Well, funny thing.  The Halo guy himself, is Red.  And the type of figurine he is, is ultra RARE, signified by red haha :)  I provided the little paper for you to look at.  Weird right?!

Mom talking... on my yellow note it says, "Hey, this isn't red!  I couldn't resist.  Hoping for "R" is for RARE!"  Brandon had mentioned he was missing the RARE Halo Lego.  Since each package is secretly sealed you don't know which character you're going to get.  But ta dah!  Finally, he found the RARE one!  Too cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment