Monday, September 30, 2013

Another Month Down

September comes to an end today, and I swear every month goes by faster and faster!  In just two weeks I will hit my halfway mark! Doesn't feel real to be honest!

Honestly, this week was as regular as it gets, so I'm gonna apologize in advance for the lack of excitement in this update.  It was just a good week of hard work.  We have been working hard to find more people to teach, and this week we were able to find 8 new investigators, which is a huge number for our area.  In other areas 8 isn't a big deal, but in Rosedal III, 8 news is super solid, so that was cool.  Hopefully we can keep teaching all of them and help them to progress towards baptism.

Today we played more soccer, and gave a severe beating to Zone Sacaba.  It was a huge 12-6 whomping haha, it was awesome.  But not gonna lie, I hope we change up the activity next week, I'm a little done with soccer haha.  Being super competitive has its disadvantages, cuz I get amped up when I play haha.  I have to have some serious self control to not go into flashbacks from my football days haha.  But it's still fun, I enjoy it!

Honestly that is about all I got to report this week.  We get to go to the temple tomorrow, bright and early at 6 am haha.  But I love going to the temple with all the missionaries, its awesome!  I should have some good pics next week, hopefully!

Anyway, hope all is well back home!  Miss you guys.  Hope everyone is excited for General Conference this weekend, I can't wait!  Conference is like the Super Bowl here!  There really is nothing like listening to the Prophet and Apostles while wearing the missionary name tag.
Talk to you guys next week!

Love,
Elder Sehestedt

Here's our team pic, when we laid waste to the other
zone 12-6 in soccer.



No comments:

Post a Comment