Sorry my emails are getting pretty boring lately guys. Not a lot is happening lately. Its really all just business as normal: Talking to tons of people in the street, knocking on doors, teaching as many people as will let us teach, walking up and down the giant hill that is my area, etc etc. But really nothing exciting is going on. The bummer here is that the people can find excuses really easy. And because of that not a lot are making it to church on Sundays, which means they aren't progressing, which means we aren't having a whole lot of success on the baptism front. But that's a problem we are trying to remedy, hopefully things will pick up!
Last P-day was a super fun day. We played so many sports! I was exhausted, but we even got to play American Football! Good news: I still got it haha. Our team had 4 TD's, and I scored 3 of them, and one was a pick six. Needless to say it brought back some good memories of the glory days. I woke up SOOO sore the next day though, it was ridiculous haha.
We also had interviews with President this week, and that went well. He said that I am probably going to train this coming transfer, but we'll have to wait and see! I think he was just thinking out loud, and nothing is sure until you actually get the transfer! But this Sunday we get the cambios, so next Monday I will let you guys know what went down!
Other than that I really got nothing. Everything is going well here! Hope all is well back home! Talk to you guys next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
Q&A:
What does it mean to be a trainer?
Trainer means that I will get someone fresh out of the MTC, so I get to teach them everything haha. I was supposed to train, but it turns out my comp was already trained in a different mission while waiting for his visa, so it was a little different.
Last P-day was a super fun day. We played so many sports! I was exhausted, but we even got to play American Football! Good news: I still got it haha. Our team had 4 TD's, and I scored 3 of them, and one was a pick six. Needless to say it brought back some good memories of the glory days. I woke up SOOO sore the next day though, it was ridiculous haha.
We also had interviews with President this week, and that went well. He said that I am probably going to train this coming transfer, but we'll have to wait and see! I think he was just thinking out loud, and nothing is sure until you actually get the transfer! But this Sunday we get the cambios, so next Monday I will let you guys know what went down!
Other than that I really got nothing. Everything is going well here! Hope all is well back home! Talk to you guys next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
Q&A:
What does it mean to be a trainer?
Trainer means that I will get someone fresh out of the MTC, so I get to teach them everything haha. I was supposed to train, but it turns out my comp was already trained in a different mission while waiting for his visa, so it was a little different.
No comments:
Post a Comment