Monday, July 8, 2013

Contact Solution Arrived


I got my package with contact solution!  Thanks, I'm starting to run low so I was getting concerned, but it arrived safe and sound! With lots and lots of treats, thanks! 

Mom talking...
Brandon emailed that he needed more eye contact solution.  The solution had to be put in a box, so what better time than to put cookies in it with funny twirly toys.  Apparently he CAN buy Oreos in Bolivia, they are just expensive.  But not more expensive then shipping them to him!  Another interesting note is on the same day as this shipment I sent another package.  It was a "Priority Mail" bubble mailer.  Well... it seems these "Priority Mailers" are not so priority!  They take longer to get there than regular boxes.  Weird.  This package took one month to arrive.  Let's see how long until the Priority Mail bubble mailer gets to him.  I vote it will be another two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment