Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Alive! 1st Letter from Peru MTC

 Peru MTC



Hello family! 

Just in the middle of my first day here in Peru!  The schedule here is so much more relaxed than at Provo, I'm a fan.  Except I'm typing on a Spanish keyboard and some of the keys are different so its super annoying.  Anyway I don't have a whole lot of time, just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well here in the MTC.  We got here at about 2 in the morning and had to move all of our stuff into our rooms while our roomates were sleeping!  Messed up right?  So we had to haul these huge bags around as quietly as possible.  It was interesting.  We got to sleep till 9 so that was nice.  I think my P-days are on Wednesday now, but don't quote me on that.  I hope I can find some time to send some pictures, I know you are dying to see some, sorry.  Anyway like I said, I'm alive and well.  I'll get back on as soon as I can! 

Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. We prayed very hard, very frequently, for his safety and protection as he traveled. I don't think we'll let up till he is back home ;-)

    ReplyDelete