After almost 6 months here in Rosedal, I'm officially getting the boot. Haha. Last night I got my transfer, and I will be heading to Sacaba, still here in Cochabamba. It's the most Eastern part of Cocha. I was in the South in Cosmos, in the North in Rosedal, now heading to the East in Sacaba, all that's left is Quillacollo in the West, but I do not want to go there haha. My area and ward is called Huallani (why-on-ee), and I'm still District Leader. Overall I think I got a good change.
Hmm what else do I have? Oh last week we played tennis! It was super sick, and surprisingly the courts were awesome, they were clay! It was like the French Open here in Cocha haha. It was tons of fun. And for not playing for almost 15 months, and having mediocre rented equipment to work with, I played surprisingly well. Unfortunately no one in the zone really plays tennis that well, but it was still a good time.
That's about all the news I've got for you guys this week. I'm sure my next update will be a little more exciting, at least I hope so. I'll let you know about my area, how it is, my comp, all that good stuff.
Talk to you next week, miss you guys!!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
Quick Q&A:
Q: Any packages this week?
A: No packages. Oh but by the way, you sent me a Take 5 candy bar, and dang that thing is MONEY. More please haha. They are the bomb, I think the pretzels are what make it so magical. But I need me some more of that!
Little does he know that he has a package on the way with his Grandma's traditional Christmas pretzels. Now that's money! Brandon will really think he scored when he gets that package!
No comments:
Post a Comment