Monday, December 9, 2013

Fa La La La La

Once again, apologies in advance for the lack of an exciting update.  It was probably one of the most uneventful weeks I've had in a really long time.  Not that I'm complaining though, sometimes uneventful is better than having a crazy busy stressful week.  So for me, its fine, for you guys, if you expect excitement in my updates, it stinks haha.

I guess the one thing that wasn't within the weekly routine was the Temple Devotional we had yesterday.  The Temple here in Cochabamba has like a Christmas devotional every year, and a bunch of different stake choirs from all across Bolivia come and sing.  The devotional was like 4 hours long!  It was nuts really.  You know how many Christmas songs there are?  Not a lot.  So we listened to like 10 different choirs sing the same Christmas songs over and over and over.  It was cool for like an hour, then I was ready to throw in the towel haha.  But we brought some investigators, and they liked it, so we were stuck haha.

But the upside of the devotional, is that there are tons of people that come, and so I got to see a bunch of people from my old areas and other missionaries who are my friends.  I even saw people from my old ward in Tarija!  They came all the way to Cocha for the devotional, so it was cool to talk to them again.  But best of all, I got to see Gaila and Juan and their whole fam! If you've forgotten, they are my Bolivian family from Cosmos, my old pension.  So we talked forever, and everyone was way excited to see me.  My legend lives on in Cosmos haha.  This transfer, a missionary arrived in our zone, and she came from Cosmos.  She saw me, and she was like "Finally I get to meet the famous Elder Sehestedt!"  She told me that everyone still talks about me out there, so thats pretty cool.  Hopefully the legend of Elder Sehestedt will continue for a long time haha.

That's all I got this week, maybe this next one will be more exciting, we'll see!  Miss you guys, talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Sehestedt

No comments:

Post a Comment