Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Presents!


What do you buy a missionary for Christmas and ship it to Bolivia for under 4 pounds?  Hmmm... tough one.  For starters, pictures of Jesus.  Then a while ago Brandon had mentioned he wanted a U of U jersey.  Check.  Brandon has a big USA flag hanging in his wall (from his Red, White & Blue package) so I thought it needed a friend, a U of U flag.  A new pillow case.  It's tradition he gets Andes Mints, Reese's and Honey Roasted peanuts for Christmas.  A new P-Day game was also in order... Pass the Pigs.  A funny yo-yo.  Since he master the Rubix cube, I thought maybe he could break out some yo-yo tricks soon.  And of course, some Legos.  Just to change things up, I sent him some from the Super Mario collection.  This is the package that arrived first and he closed it immediately and waited for Christmas to open it.

Below is the other Christmas package for Brandon and his companion, two of everything in this box.  As you can see, four pounds does not go far!   Especially with two chocolate oranges!  But again, it's tradition Brandon gets a dark chocolate orange for Christmas.  So heavy candy in the package it is!  Then I sent some new decorations for the little Christmas tree I sent him last year.


Brandon said his Lindt's dark chocolates were amazing!  He had forgotten how melt in your mouth, delicious they are!  Guess what he's getting in his Birthday Package?  It's going to be a Black & White package since he's over the hill and turning 21!  Yep, you got it!  More Lindt's dark chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment