This was just a simple "Welcome to Bolivia!" package I mailed to Brandon at the BEGINNING of December. I wanted him to have something peppy/good luck waiting for him when he arrived in Bolivia from Peru MTC. Little did I know, the postman would take 2 1/2 months to deliver it! At this rate, he'll be getting his Valentine's Love package for Easter. The good news is... EVERYTHING made it!
Here's what Brandon had to say about his package:
GOOD NEWS!! The mail came!!!! Woo hoo! I got 6 letters from Dad, 6 from Grandma Barb, 1 from Grandpa John, and one from the Stake Presidency (for Christmas haha). I also got a packet from the ward for Christmas. AND, I got your package, ¡Por fin! I didn't take a pic, but it had an Ensign, Andes mints and M&Ms, a little Bolivia flag, party blower things, and a monkey keychain (which is hilarious) and all of your letters! So I'm assuming thats everything! Thanks a ton, I loved it, and the provisions were much needed haha. But really thank you, keep em coming!
BTW - I'm taking pictures of all his packages BEFORE I send them, so we can compare what actually arrives.

No comments:
Post a Comment