Monday, September 1, 2014

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Or at least when its the 24th and I'm landing in SLC haha.  It's September everybody, officially go-home month, what up!  The month that we all thought would never come has finally arrived, and things are getting real!  Think.... In just 24 or so days I'll be hanging out with everyone again, now that's crazy!

Alright aside from the few days that are left, this week was a good week.  We did some service with our new pension, doing a bunch of yard work, so I had to shake the dust off of my landscaping skills.  I spent most of my time moving a gigantor pile of rocks that they had in their front yard.  Like looking at the pile you were like, oh its not that big, this won't take too long.  Ya two and a half hours later haha.  There were so many rocks!  And not to mention that they had been there for awhile, so of course some spiders decided to nest up and call it home.  And we all know how much I love spiders (Spoiler alert: I don't!).  Including some like mini-tarantula types, man it was awful haha.

In other news we also had a baptism this past Saturday!  Safe to say that its my last baptism of the mish, that's kinda weird!  Like we have other people we are teaching, but not really anyone that's progressing enough to be baptized within this last few weeks.  But everything went really well, my comp baptized her and then yesterday I confirmed her a member in church, so we both got to participate! 

Let's see... aside from service and the baptism I think that's the most exciting news I have this week.  Still hard to believe that I will be home so soon, I can't even tell you guys how stoked I am to see you! 

Well talk to you guys next week, see you soon!

Love,
Elder Sehestedt

Four missionaries in Bella Vista

 The 2nd counselor in the stake Pres and his wife, who is also the president of Relief Society.


No comments:

Post a Comment