Can you guys believe that we are officially inside the one month to go mark?? That's just nuts, it almost doesn't feel real! I am so excited, and so stoked to be able to see everyone again!!
Really just the usual as of late. Last week was a super slow work week for us, cuz of a giant celebration here in Quillacollo called Urkupiña. So everyone and their dog was down in the city partying, meaning that we had absolutely nobody to visit with. So as I said, slow week.
Luckily this week was a little better, and all the parties are over, so we were able to visit with some of the members and investigators we have. Turns out that Bella Vista is actually a pretty tough area haha. We don't have a lot going on in terms of progressing investigators, and they are very hard to find here! We do have one investigator that is pretty close to baptism, so I'm hoping that everything works out there, cuz that will be my last baptism in the mish! Crazy.
That about wraps it up, not a whole lot of news! Pretty crazy that we only have four more weeks though! Man that is gonna fly and I will be back so fast! I'm excited to see you guys, hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
Part Two: The Zone Leaders had something planned, so Brandon was only online for a short time before he had to go. The ZL said they could come back to finish up emails. Brandon come back online around 6:00pm Utah time.
Brandon started out with an email that included both Travis and I. Then they broke off and started having a side email about this...
Brandon: I kinda busted up my ankle pretty good playing some soccer. Rolled that sucker HARD. It happened about two or so weeks ago, and it is a lot better than it was. Normal activities are totally fine, I can walk and all that without any pain or anything. But if I go like intense High speed stuff, it gets all irritated again and swells up a little. Right ankle. Honestly dude I thought I broke my ankle when it happened. like I rolled it way bad and it popped loud, scared the crap out of me! But don't worry, things are good now.
It swelled up, but very little discoloration. the bruising didn't show up for about a week though. Yep outside right ankle, down low. Like right by that ankle bone that juts out, just underneath that and a little bit forward is where I feel it most.
I'm gonna take it easy now when it comes to soccer haha. I used to go HARD, but I'm getting to old for that now ;)
Somehow in the email exchange the above email was brought back in WITH Mom included. Hmmm... turkeys!
Mom: That’s crazy about your ankle!
Brandon: What the heck Dad I specifically sent that message to you and not to Mom. She wasn't included in the ankle thing ;) That was for your own benefit by the way mom haha, nothing personal.
Dad: Hey, you messed that up, I didn't share with her, you used that email to respond back to both of us about that new Elder, I wasn't gonna say anything, but if you look you will see that you sent it to her, not me :-/
Brandon: Alright not sure how it all happened but whatever, now we all now I busted up my ankle haha.
Mom: Can’t wait to hear the rest of the stories I’ve been shielded from for the last two years. :P You both will be on restriction, I’m sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment