Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Official!

So today I got what is called in the mission my "trunky letter".  I think I've explained the term trunky before, but basically it means like you are ready to get out of here and get home haha.  At the end of your mission, the mission gives you a letter, with your name plastered on it so everyone knows, giving you info on going home and other stuff like that.  So when you get the letter, you know that things are getting real, cuz that means all the secretaries and the President now have you on the radar to go home haha.  So its official!

Oh and that jersey isn't just a Cristiano Ronaldo jersey, it was symbolic today.  Why?  That 7 represents how many weeks I have left haha.




Fearsome Foursome of Bella Vista after our soccer game this morning.  We played 3 different matches, lost the first 2-0, won the second 3-0, and won the third 3-1.  Got two goals today too, watch out Ronaldo ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment