Not too much news this week. We had our last Zone Conference with President Dyer this last Thursday, so that was really sad. At the end we all lined up and said bye to him and Sister Dyer, it was such a downer. Cuz I've been with him for 20 months, and now for my last 3 or so I have to get to know another President. I know our new Pres will be great too, just gonna be a weird adjustment I think!
Really nothing else has happened this week besides that Zone Conference. The area here is cool. Things are really slow, cuz everyone is usually working in their fields, or selling their produce down in the city, so I can't say we are having a lot of success.
Oh and just for general knowledge, all packages and/or letters need to be mailed ASAP! I would say this week at the very latest, cuz after that, there is no guarantee that the will get here before I pack up my bags and hope on my plane out of here! Not that I'm begging for letters.... haha.
Anyway, that's all this week! Miss you guys! We are getting close now! Talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
So here are two pics we took at the last zone conference.
| My new companion Elder Diazgranados and President Dyer & Sis. Dyer. It was also USA game day against Germany, so I had to represent with the tie haha |
![]() |
| Saying goodbye to President Dyer |

No comments:
Post a Comment