Not a whole lot of news this week. Just the usual travel week! Went to Cocha, had our Leadership Council (the last one with President Dyer, the next one will be with our new Pres), and traveled back. Really an uneventful trip. Oh except our bus that we took to Sucre broke down like 3 times during the trip. An 8 hour trip turned into a 10 and a half hour trip. I'm pretty sure every time we pulled over to fix the bus, they were just in there duct taping anything they could see haha, wasn't the highest quality bus I've ever been on! But luckily we got there, and everything went well after that.
Nothing eventful besides that. We were running around a lot of the weekend in different meetings. Branch council, planning activities with the District Presidency, going to baptisms within our zone, lots of stuff like that. So it wasn't really an exciting week, but a good week nonetheless, I can't complain!
This coming Sunday are transfers! Crazy right? This transfer was only 4 weeks long, and the next one will be 8 to compensate. The schedule got changed up a little to help accommodate the change in mission presidents. Its possible I could leave this transfer, but I really not sure, we'll just have to wait and see next Sunday!
Miss you guys, hope all is well! Talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
P.S. - Go Heat!!!
P.S.S - Just got a message from President Dyer saying that I have to hurry and teach my comp the area, cuz I have a change coming up haha. Ruined that surprise Pres!
No comments:
Post a Comment