Monday, June 16, 2014

6th and Final

Well I'm headed out of Tupiza!  After a little under 5 months here, and 5 months as Zone Leader, I'm off to...... Cochabamba!  Haha again!  Remember how I was saying I was only missing the West part of Cocha?  Well now I'm going to the West!  I was in the South in Jaihuayco, in the North in Rosedal, in the East in Sacaba, and now off to the West in Quillacollo (pronounced Key-ah-koy-oh).  My 6th and final area of the mission is called Bellavista, which translates to basically "beautiful view".  And everyone tells me its really pretty there, so I am excited!  And the best part is, I'm finally just a normal missionary!  No zone leader, or district leader, or trainer, just normal. 

I should leave tonight, but there are blockades (again, I'm SO SICK of blockades) heading into Sucre, so I might have to wait a little here in Tupiza, that would be the best for me!  I would love to stay here another day or two to say bye to everyone.  Luckily I already knew the transfer was coming, so I was able to say bye to a bunch of people yesterday at church.  I'm definitely gonna miss Tupiza, I love the branch here, and have a ton of friends that I'm leaving behind.  The good news is that in just 3 months I'll be able to talk with all of them in Facebook when I'm home!

Not much other news.  Just that World Cup is going on here, and its a huge deal!  I have totally caught the sickness, I've got World Cup Fever!  Its so sick.  Obviously I'm cheering for the US, but being realistic, Germany is my pick to take the championship this year!

Anyway that's it for this week!  Next week I'll let you know how it is to be back in Cocha, and escape the freezing cold here in Tupiza!  Oh and I hit 20 months in the mission tomorrow.  Not a big deal.

Love,
Elder Sehestedt

Today in the morning we hiked up to the Cross on the mountain, so it was cool!

Also on the mountain, rocking the Germany soccer Jersey!

Here's a picture of our church here in Tupiza, its nice!

A picture of my crib, living the high life.

With the Branch President and his family.

Q&A:

Q: That mountain looks way up there...how long was the hike to the top?  Lovin' the jersey!

A: The hike is only about 40 minutes, taking it easy and resting.  But its a sick view!  Cool jersey right?  Go Germany!

Q: Do you know anyone in your new area?

A: Nope, I don't know anybody out there!  I don't know anybody in Cocha now haha.

Q:  Hey, you know our last name means "scenic view" or "view of the city"... funny that you get to finish in a placed call beautiful view!

A: Look at that, what a coincidence!

Q: What are you doing today?

A: Today is called packing, and saying goodbye.

Q: Travel safe!  We'll be praying for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment