Monday, April 7, 2014
Orange Challenge Package Arrived!
Mom: What was your favorite thing in your Orange Challenge Package?
Brandon: Loved the crap ton of Reeses, and dug the dried mango too. And the Nerf Football haha, it was a good package!
Mom: Well, they are ORANGE. ;) Glad you enjoyed your package! Apparently I was overexcited and sent your Blue Challenge package already... like weeks ago. My bad. Hmmm… I’m thinking Pink is the only color we haven’t covered yet. :) Yes? Pink Challenge Package? Any other requests?
Brandon: Cliff Bars and/or granola bars!
Mom: What flavor of Cliff Bars/granola bars?
Brandon: NOT Raisin. Other than that I don't think I have a request haha
Mom: The 1st part of June will be the last of the packages I will send to Bolivia. I would put a frowny face, but that would be a LIE!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment