Monday, March 10, 2014

Holy Christmas!

Holy Christmas!  Okay, it's not Christmas.  Since Brandon is so far away from the mission home, he only gets his packages once a month.  So these packages stacked up waiting for him.  Had Brandon still been up in Cochabama, he would have received them a over a few weeks and on time for his birthday.  Oh well.  He loved them and he knows they were sent with lots of love!

Here's four care packages displayed in one picture.  Man, all those years of setting up for Christmas pictures has paid off!  

Brandon's haul!

Q:  So did you get any packages on your trip to Cochabamba?

A: Ya I got packages!  I got packages on packages on packages this time around.  I picked up four from the offices, it was bananas hauling all that back!  But it was sick!  Thanks for all my stuff!  I can't believe you pulled the trigger on the custom Raiders jersey!  Thanks!  It's super awesome, I love it!

Q: Here are you packages (I sent him the individual pictures below).   Did you get everything in them? What were your favorites?

A: Yep, that's all of it!  My favorites are the Jersey, the shirts from Kassie, Take 5, Sudoku, Reeses, and the Dark Chocolate!


We have been so lucky or maybe I should say blessed that every package and everything in the packages have arrived to Brandon safely his entire mission!


Now for the individual pictures of the packages...

Happy Valentine's!  We Love You Package!

Happy 21st birthday!  Black & White Package

Kassie wanted to send Brandon shirts she had bought for him for his birthday. 
So I added a few things to fill up the box. Remember the Take 5 comment?
Yep, here’s more for him!  Birthday Package #2

Brandon had requested Sudoku books.  The socks and pretzels were a bonus!

Q: You needed socks rights? Or at least in my mind I remember you saying it.  :)  How are the ranch pretzels?  Yummy?  Grandma & Grandpa Salgy made those special just for you!

A:  Well, I mean I could use socks.  They all just have holes where the big toes are haha, but I still wear them ;)  And yes, the pretzels are awesome, tell them thanks!  And the Sudoku is sick too, I destroyed a ton of those on my trip back!

Mom: You’d better THROW AWAY your old socks now!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment