Well to start, last Monday was the most Epic P-day I've ever had here. We went to a super sick waterfall here in Cocha. Well, its actually way outside of Cocha, like there us almost no civilization, haha but it was so cool! The car can only arrive to a certain point, and after that you have to hike for about an hour to get there. The path itself is crazy, and you have to cross like rivers and stuff like that, it was awesome. The waterfall was huge, cuz it had been raining all week. And it was freezing! I couldn't take my camera way close to it, like when we were standing right under it, cuz the water would have wrecked it, so the best pics are in my brain haha. But it was so cool, so much fun. And after that, we had to hike back up to meet the bus driver, but he bailed! So we ended up walking two and a half hours through the hills and little tiny towns and fields to make it to a main road! Haha it was nuts! But by far one of the coolest experiences here. I'll send pics.
In other news, I baptized a kid this week, thanks to the sister missionaries haha. One of the things I have to do as a District Leader is interview investigators that are going to be baptized, and make sure we have the green light. And obviously the sisters, don't baptize, so once I finished my interview with the kid (9 years old), he was like "Hermano, I want you to baptize me! alright?" Haha it was funny and a surprise, but really cool too. So thanks to Hermanas Lee and Mullisaca I was able to baptize this week!
Here's a strange fact: I am the second oldest in our zone, in terms of time in the mission. Theres 18, and I'm second with only 13 months! Crazy right?
Today we went paintballing again, so that was way sick just like last time. I'm telling you, that's gonna be a hobby once I'm home! I love it, so much fun! And of course I'm a boss at it, thanks Call of Duty!
And that's about it this week! I'll send some pics too! Hope all is well at home, miss you guys! Talk to you next week!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
| Super sick waterfall |
| More waterfall |
| When we were walking in the middle of nowhere forever haha |
| The Zone |
| Boom! Headshot! Took a nice shot from Hermana Lee (who is from Alpine), it was sweet! |
Q & A Time:
Q: How do they charge for paintball? Time? Paintballs?
A: They charge in Painballs, 2 bullets for 1 Boliviano. Today I spent 55bs, which is only like 8 bucks haha
Q: Did you decide on your next color challenge package?
A: ummmm..... purple!
Q: Purple Pride! I like it! (Brandon's Jr. High & High School colors were purple & white... aka Purple Pride) So any suggestions in your Purple Pride package?
A: Nothing, I just said a color haha
He's such a turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment