Really nothing too exciting this week, the school vacations ended today, so everyone should finally be back! So it was still a slow week. I did have to go do immigrations paperwork though, haven't had to do that in a while! Its cuz my visa expired on the 10th, so I had to go renew it. Don't ask me why, but they renewed it for another 2 years haha. Unfortunately I wont be able to use it after I go home, it basically invalidates itself if you leave the country for more than a day. But when the lady was looking through my passport to find my entry date into Bolivia, she got really confused. She found it, but kept looking for another one. Eventually she was like, "so you got here in December 2012 right? And you've never left the country since then?" Nope, I've been here the whole time. "Wow..... that's a long time!!" You have no idea haha. So that was funny, and made me realize that I have been here for a really long time!
That's really all I had going on this week, World Cup and Immigrations, nothing really newsworthy. Hopefully I'll have more to talk about next week! Miss you guys, hope all is well at home!
Love,
Elder Sehestedt
| Soccer with the Zone |
No comments:
Post a Comment