| All three packages combined |
Ugh. Brandon received three packages at once again! Easter package, A Request package and his LAST Color Challenge package (Pink). I guess I should be grateful that he received all of them!
Mom: So what was your favorite things in your packages?
Brandon: Hmm.... the big winners were Slim Jims, Simon Says, Clif Bars, basically all the chocolate. Ya basically all of it! haha
Mom: Glad you liked you packages. Hee hee... Simon Says. It made it with the batteries still working? I taped that extra piece of plastic packaging on it so it wouldn’t buzz on the way over! I can just see it going off and then getting pulled by Customs!
EASTER PACKAGE
Brandon: So did you translate the book you sent? Like do you know what it said? Cuz it was like almost exaclty what you say every time you send anything haha. It was a cool little book, I liked it!
Mom: Of course, I know what it said! I thought you knew why I wrote that EVERY time! (I always write, "I love you to Bolivia & back!" on everything...emails, letters, packages) It’s a famous book that I thought you knew! Well I’m glad we cleared that up now that you’re coming home! Yes, I love you to Bolivia and back! BTW - Bolivia feels farther than the moon! So that means I love you even MORE than what the book says! :) Silly you!
Brandon: Hahahaha I had no idea it was from a book, I thought you just said it. Glad we finally cleared that up! hahaha
REQUEST PACKAGE
Brandon said he needed another bottle of contact solution. When I asked him what else he wanted in the package he said Clif bars and beef jerky. Good thing I was sitting down when I read the email, because Brandon rarely requests anything! I was shocked he had an idea for me. It's crazy how much Clif bars weigh! I ended up only sending him one box just so I could send some other fun things to hit the 4 pound Bolivia shipping rule. It's a must that I send him Halo Legos. Brandon should have quite a Halo Lego figurine collection by now! And of course, his favorite chocolate treat. I also send him the Conference Edition of the Ensign, once it's published.
PINK PACKAGE
We did it! We completed the entire rainbow of Color Package Challenges plus a Black/White Package and Pink Package! Good thing Brandon is coming home because we're out of colors!
Only one more package to send... THE FINAL Package to Bolivia! Sending it off soon! Thank the heavens!



No comments:
Post a Comment